Starting to completely lose my sense of time, place and day. It’s all a blur.
The feeling is encapsulated in today’s mish-mash of disjointed tasks and events.
- We made masks per the recommendation of our country health dept. Flannery’s been doing a daily vlog while quarantined and posted a mask-making tutorial for Day 16.
- I prepared the webpage for Film Festival Day on April 11. Film Festival Alliance and Theatrical-at-Home will present Phoenix, Oregon followed by a virtual Q&A with cast and crew. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, April 3, and all revenues will be shared with the thirty participating festivals!
- The world passed 1 million confirmed covid cases…
- I spoke to a New York business about hosting virtual screenings for Phoenix and several other films between April 22 — July. This is a special group doing meaningful work in New York City, and I’m excited to work with them.
- Thirteen new theaters have been added for April 3.
- I secured the pizza dough recipe (from the movie) from our dear friend, Anthony Valinoti, of Deluca’s Pizzeria in Hot Springs, AR. His pizzeria was voted a Best-Pizza-in-the-South, and the character of Carlos in Phoenix, Oregon is based on him. Buy a virtual ticket to Film Festival Day April 11 to get a copy of the recipe.
Stay safe, my friends.